COORS Leadership Capital is seeking impactful leaders to fill our various interim positions. Our interims are dedicated to providing exceptional leadership to improve performance and exceed goals while the organization finds a permanent leader.
COORS interim leaders are impactful change experts, not just placeholders.
COORS offers the following Interim Leadership Solutions:
- C-Suite executive leaders: Administration, Nurse Executives, Operations, Medical Directors, Finance, Human Resources, and Senior Practice Management
- Financial management: Chief Financial Officer, Revenue Cycle, Business Office, and IT
- Service line leaders, clinical department directors & managers: Perioperative, Cardiovascular, Emergency, Behavioral Health, ICU, Family Care & Women’s, Cancer Services, Orthopedic Services and Med/Surg
- Ancillary Department Leaders: Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Cath Lab, and Food & Nutrition
- Other Department Leaders: Quality, Risk Management & Safety, Plant/Facilities Management, Marketing and Education
COORS’ interims are independent contractors of COORS and provide services for a minimum of 90 days. We provide a daily rate plus travel expenses which is commensurate to experience.
If you are interested in an interim position with COORS, please email your resume to Cheryl Coors at firstname.lastname@example.org or Submit Resume below.
COORS Leadership Capital is a premier retained Executive Search and consulting firm. COORS’ experienced and diverse team is known for delivering results, unmatched customer service, and the ability to understand our client’s needs and culture to create tailored solutions that address their unique challenges in an evolving healthcare environment.
As a boutique firm, we offer a concierge level of personal service to both our clients and candidates. Let us ease your transition in leadership or to a new position. We have been linking exceptional leaders with exceptional opportunities for over 20 years exclusively for healthcare clients.