COORS Leadership Capital invites you to explore an exciting and rewarding opportunity with our client, St. Mary Medical Center, for the Director, Patient Experience in Langhorne, PA. Our client is seeking a driven and experienced leader who can continue to grow and develop patient experience services.
St. Mary Medical Center is a 371-bed hospital providing care to generations of families in Bucks County and nearby communities. Recipient of the America’s 100 Best Hospitals award for three consecutive years, St. Mary offers advanced non-invasive treatments, adult and pediatric emergency services, and inpatient medical and rehabilitation facilities, along with supportive health and wellness classes. They also are honored to have received the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades, as well as recognitions in superior stroke and heart failure care from the American Heart Association, American Stroke Association, and American College of Cardiology
The Director, Patient Experience is responsible for developing, leading, monitoring, and modifying the overall organizational approach to the patient and family experience. Provides leadership for the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patient and family experience strategies designed to improve the overall experience of care. Responsible for establishing processes for achieving desired outcomes and metrics, including those required by payers and regulatory bodies.
The ideal candidate must possess a comprehensive knowledge of Patient Experience management and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in business/ hospitality/ marketing/health care administration or other related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience with the patient satisfaction/experience in a hospital environment.
- Ability to organize, motivate, and effectively coordinate activities without direct supervision.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Change management skills.
- Prior experience establishing a PFAC preferred.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation offered with role.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania is located in the boroughs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in Bucks County. The town is 1.5 hours to New York and 30 minutes to the Jersey shore. Langhorne is a small, quaint town with 300 years of history. Langhorne provides unmatched cultural opportunities, fine dining, and world class attractions.
Make sure to include in the subject line of the position you are applying for.
Founded in 1999 by Cheryl Coors, COORS Leadership Capital is a retained, certified woman-owned small business specializing in consulting and executive search services tailored to the distinct needs of our clients. Our proven processes are designed to enhance executive leadership, physician alignment, communication, and organizational effectiveness.