Coors Leadership Capital has been exclusively retained by our client, St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, PA. to search for an experienced and dynamic Chief Medical Officer for the organization. St. Mary Medical Center is a 371 bed facility providing care to generations of family in Bucks County and nearby communities. St. Mary is a recipient of the America’s best Hospitals Award for three consecutive years!
Our client is seeking a Chief Medical Officer who will engage and integrate with the Executive team and Medical Staff to champion and advance the strategies of the organization, fulfilling their mission and responsibilities to the patients and the community for quality, cost-effective care, and positive patient experience.
The CMO is accountable for and provides professional leadership and direction for utilization/cost management and clinical quality management. The CMO will network and build consensus, collaborate, and problem solve.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school and completed an accredited residency program in a medical specialty.
- Board certification is required.
- MBA or MHA or other advanced management degree preferred.
- Proven leader with 5 years in executive leadership position, 15 years in clinical practice.
- Strong written and communication skills, proven ability to lead and influence others, and achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement quality improvement initiatives.
- A professional presence characterized by honesty, integrity, and caring to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals values, and guiding behaviors of Trinity Health.
Competitive compensation, benefits, and relocation are provided.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania is located in the boroughs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in Bucks County. The town is 1.5 hours to New York and 30 minutes to the Jersey shore. Langhorne is a small quaint town with 300 years of history. Langhorne provides unmatched cultural opportunities, fine dining and world class attractions.
Make sure to include in the subject line of the position you are applying for.
Founded in 1999 by Cheryl Coors, COORS Leadership Capital is a retained, certified woman-owned small business specializing in consulting and executive search services tailored to the distinct needs of our clients. Our proven processes are designed to enhance executive leadership, physician alignment, communication, and organizational effectiveness.