COORS Leadership Capital has been exclusively retained by our client, Mercy Catholic Medical Center (MCMC) in Darby, PA. to search for an experienced and dynamic Chief Medical Officer for the organization. MCMC is comprised of Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, which serves the suburban and urban patients of Eastern Delaware County and Southwest Philadelphia, and Mercy Philadelphia Hospital, which serves the urban population of West Philadelphia.
Our client is seeking a Chief Medical Officer who will engage and integrate with the Executive team and Medical Staff to champion and advance the strategies of the organization, fulfilling their mission and responsibilities to the patients and the community for quality, cost-effective care, and positive patient experience.
The CMO is accountable for and provides professional leadership and direction for utilization/cost management and clinical quality management. The CMO will network and build consensus, collaborate, and problem solve.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school and completed an accredited residency program in a medical specialty.
- Board certification is required.
- MBA or MHA or other advanced management degree preferred.
- Proven leader with 5 years in executive leadership position, 15 years in clinical practice.
- Strong written and communication skills, proven ability to lead and influence others, and achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement quality improvement initiatives.
- A professional presence characterized by honesty, integrity, and caring to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals values, and guiding behaviors of Trinity Health.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and relocation are provided.
Make sure to include in the subject line of the position you are applying for.
COORS Leadership Capital is a premier retained Executive Search and consulting firm. COORS’ experienced and diverse team is known for delivering results, unmatched customer service, and the ability to understand our client’s needs and culture to create tailored solutions that address their unique challenges in an evolving healthcare environment.
As a boutique firm, we offer a concierge level of personal service to both our clients and candidates. Let us ease your transition in leadership or to a new position. We have been linking